OAR
tyketto
great band. they fall in between and is a mix of Bon Jovi, Journey and Night Ranger
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
REM....SORRY,MY ORIGINAL WAS RAINBOW,SO PICK UP AT [censored] CHUNG
CLASS OF '82, "PURPLE PRIDE" , THE DIFINITIVE "DUDE WITH AN ATTITUDE"
[censored] Chung
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
GO-GO'S........THIS WAS NOT ONE OF MY FAVES BACK IN THE DAY,BY THE WAY
CLASS OF '82, "PURPLE PRIDE" , THE DIFINITIVE "DUDE WITH AN ATTITUDE"
Well I had put W-ang Chung off Rainbow...but then we went to REM...but couldn't be go go's then....mmmmmm so i guess its rainbow...w-ang chung---go go's....and to follow the go go's i'll go with
Smashing Pumpkins if we use the S at the end of Go-Go's
(N
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
R0cketer, Smashing Pumpkins has already been used by The Sage. Be that as it may, it still means the next one has to start with an S.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Ok I don't normally look who thinks up things I just try to think of a band, normally an odd one.
Wham!
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Ah nuts!! I correct you and in the process my answer was negated. C'est la vie!!
Mandy Moore
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
eminem
Offense wins games, Defense wins championships
Bookmarks